Friday, April 3, 2015

More Repeats

I am still obsessed with making pattern repeats!
I finished the skillshare class I told you about. Then I took a second class, signed up for a third (that I am almost finished with) and I am also in the midst of a fourth on creativebug.

It is CRAZY!! I should also mention that I have exactly ZERO time to be doing all of this (Spring Market is all of 5 weeks away), but I cannot stop myself.
Here are a few more little samples.





Now if you are interested in trying this yourself, you can join skillshare for free for one month (use the link I gave you in the previous post about repeats) or you can buy a membership at creativebug.com. Both will be well worth the investment.

1 comment:

  1. Making patterns using photo-editing can be very addictive. I love these, tried hard to choose a favourite colour combination - maybe the first or the second, can"t choose between them.

    ReplyDelete