Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Dregs

I have come to the end of a project.
This is what's left.


A small pile of the smallest of scraps.
Bits. Just small bits of some fabrics and none of others.
What do you generally do with these?
I could toss them, but the Miser that lives in me would never let that happen.
I could throw them into the scrap baskets, which is what I usually do, but they are so small they would just sift down to the bottom and be lost forever.

I decided to piece them into crazy-quilt blocks. I ended up with 7 of them (6 1/2").


I have no idea what I am going to do with 7 crazy quilt blocks, but the Miser is happy. (And for now that is enough.)

2 comments:

  1. Keep a bin for these gems and then use some colour (red or black or neutral) to tie them together and make these the center of a star block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Rana. Those blocks are awesome.

    ReplyDelete