Monday, July 1, 2013

Blocks 19, 20 and 21

It's time to play a little catch-up.
I was out of town with no way to up load my blocks for the weekend, so here they are along with today's block.

The Clam shell block is up first.
I have been dreaming of making a clam shell quilt.
A big one. So I have really been looking forward to trying my hand at this little block.
Turns out I am going to be living a clam shell-less existence from here-on-out and forever more!!
I love the block, but it is just not worth the work.
Good to know.
So good to know!



Then there is another sweet little appliqued flower block.
This process I love.
I used my favorite needle turn technique, back basting.
(And for the record, this pattern does not have an applique block #4. Funny.)


And now for today's block.
The double drunkards path.
Another favorite of mine. Made from scraps. So cute.
And don't be too concerned about the wonky picture...it is a DOUBLE DRUNKARDS path.
TeeHeeHee.

1 comment:

  1. Very entertained the way you use the fabric === becomes very unique!!

    ReplyDelete