Friday, July 6, 2012

Union Jack

Happy Belated 4th of July!!

We spent the week over at our favorite camping spot celebrating my favorite holiday: Independence Day.
Friends, food, fun, fireworks. And freedom! It was a great time.

But now we are home and it is time for me to share a new pattern with you. A free one!!
It's the Union Jack.

I know, I know. It's totally British. Not American at all. And there was a time in our country's history when England was the enemy. But seriously, we are allies now. And the palette is appropriate. And it is a quick and easy, no paper piecing, no set-in seams kind of block. And it looks GREAT made in Kaffe fabrics, too. And brights. And did I mention it is "free". So see, it counts!

You can access the pattern here. And, let me know what you think!!

Happy Stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment