Thursday, May 3, 2012

It's a cow

This is a favorite spot of mine. It is about a mile from my house. The view, not the hill itself.


This time of year it is a beautiful shade of green, but as the summer settles in the whole hillside will turn golden brown.

And do you see that spot just to the left of the trees? It looks kinda like a rock, or just a dark spot.... Well, it's actually a cow grazing on the hillside. Sometimes there are lots of cows and sometimes just a few. I never know when I come around the bend how many I will see. But my favorite surprise of all, is to come around the bend and see the cowboys up there working those cattle. I have only seen it twice in 10 years, but I always look up to see if I make it 3!!

There is just somethin' about a cowboy......

1 comment:

  1. Yup, there is something about those cowboys. Love the view with green and big trees.

    ReplyDelete