Monday, March 12, 2012

Block 7: Pumpkin, leaves and tendrils

Hello again to all of you BOM-ers!!

It's time to applique that pumpkin, the super star of the whole show, into place.


Tips for Month 7:
~Template F is part of the Month 1 download.
~Remember that the tendril was already cut (during month 1 as well). If you have lost it, just follow the directions in month 1 to cut another.
~Be sure to cut out the background that is underneath the pumpkin. (It will make for better quilting.)

I guess that's it, except that you can link over to the pattern right here.
I do hope you are enjoying this BOM!
Happy stitching.

2 comments:

  1. I AM enjoying it and all your hard work!
    Lydia
    Razzemtaz@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rana! I don't know if you know this or not, but the link in your button for the Autumn Bounty BOM (which I'm loving) does not lead you to the page where the BOM links are posted. It takes you here, to the introductory post. http://piecesofranaslife.blogspot.com/2011/09/introducing-autumns-bounty.html I didn't know if that was on purpose or not! :)

    ReplyDelete