Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hot Toddy

I have been feeling a little puny the last few days. A lot puny, actually.

Last night I was telling my guy that I am pretty sure that I either have 1) a brian aneurysm, 2) cancer of the brain, or 3) an advanced-undiagnosed case of diabetes.
He said he was pretty sure that there is some minor little cold bug going around.

The sympathy level around here is so pathetic.

I made myself a nice little hot toddy and went to bed early. I slept all night long, which was a huge improvement over the night before.

I thought I would share my recipe for the best-ever Hot Toddy, just in case you are feeling puny too. A little sympathy from me to you.

Rana's Hot Toddy
~1 mug of decaf or herbal tea, good and hot (I like Red Rose decaf, black)
~1T honey
~the juice of 1/4 of a lemon
~1T brandy
Mix it all together and sip.

The honey will soothe a sore throat. The lemon and the steam are good for a stuffy head. And the brandy will help ease you right off into la-la land. All night long.

Here's to feeling better soon!

3 comments:

  1. Just another shot of Brandy and I'll get there! LOL! get better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better. I think I have your cold too!

    ReplyDelete