Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"Think" is bad

We live on a pretty quiet street.
On any given day I can look out my front window and see nothing but nature.

An unusually busy, high traffic day on the street would look a lot like this:


A VERY unusual day would look like this:

Yikes!
I don't like this kind of thing. It just doesn't read normal. Something is up, and if it involves this many men in neon... it just can't be good.

Turns out they are gonna start digging up the neighborhood next month. And "high pressure" testing some old pipe line. And they "think" it runs through our place.

Lucky us.

3 comments:

  1. LOL, I am not laughing at you. But your labels for this post struck me as funny. It sounds like you've a mess ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    What type of birds are they? It is hard to see them.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete