Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer Reading

The summer's reading list:


1- Evenings at Five, Gail Godwin- just picked it up at the library because it was small and looked interesting.
2- She Flew the Coop, Michael West- I have been hearing great things about this author!
3- The Help, Katheryn Stockett- my friend Theresa recommended (and lent) this one.
4- Spider Web, Earlene Fowler- because I am a Bennie Harper fan.
5- Spoken From the Heart, Laura Bush- one of America's truly lovely women (and the book was a b-day gift from my bff!)
6- Leadership, Rudy Giuliani- a life long optimist and a great leader (the bff strikes again!!)
7- Jonah, Priscilla Shirer- my super-great summer Bible study.
8- Mixt Salads, Andrew Swallow- because they look and sound yummy.
9- Weddings: organizing your perfect day, Alison Price- hmmm, what's this??
10-The Best of Martha Stewart Living: Weddings- again I say, hmmm....something's definitely going on here!

What are you reading this summer??

1 comment:

  1. I guess I better put those wedding books on my summer reading list too!

    ReplyDelete