Saturday, February 5, 2011

Of dogs and roses

This morning I made biscuits and gravy for breakfast. It was pretty darn good, if I do say so myself. And if you don't believe me just ask our dog, Lizzie.

Notice the partial wooden spoon? It was a whole wooden spoon, covered with gravy, when I set it out for her to lick! Who knew that gravy made a spoon so irresistible?!

After breakfast, I headed off to a quilting class. Fabulous fusible flowers with Mindy Bula. This was my second time taking one of her classes. The first time I made a hydrangea bouquet. This time it was a rose. Didn't it turn out so nice!

So, if you ever see her teaching in your area, sign up to study and create and sew with her! You will have lots of fun.

2 comments:

  1. It is beautiful! Fast work in a class too. I hope you had alot of fun :-)
    That Lizzie is a very thorough girl. Mosley wants to know, "where's his?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah! Very funny picture! What is in her mouth?

    ReplyDelete