Friday, July 23, 2010

Little Notions

Little Notions
July 23, 2010

I believe that I am going to join the Friday Night Sew-In tonight! I will post pictures tomorrow.



I am inspired by Gwen Marston. Abstract Quilts in Solids just arrived yesterday, and it is HARD to put it down.

I am creating... you'll find out tomorrow.

I am learning a new Bible verse, and it is a beauty: The Lord your God is with you. He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you. He will quiet you with his love. He will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17
I don't know about you, but I want to be quieted by His love. And I treasure the idea that my God, the King of Kings Himself sings over me. The heavens are his throne and the earth is his footstool, and yet he sings over me. Amazing!

I am reading Abstract Quilts in Solids. My quilt group, Piecemakers, always celebrates birthdays with a new book for the birthday girl. I have gotten some really good ones over the years. But, this one is my favorite! Never mind that I say that every year. This one is my favorite favorite!!

Outside the weather remains fickle. Today is another sweatshirt day. In July!

In my kitchen there is nothing exciting. Not one thing. But it is clean, so I guess that counts for something!!

A photo thought about decorating with baseballs, courtesy of Red Robin.

No comments:

Post a Comment