Friday, April 2, 2010

Little Notions

Little Notions
Good Friday: April 2, 2010

I believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God. That He was buried and rose again on the third day. That He ascended into Heaven and sat down at the right hand of the Father. And that He did it all for a sinner such as I.

I hope that you, too, have been saved, and find God to be strong and faithful on your behalf.

I just love my new pergola. We are serving Easter dinner to 20 friends and family members in that pergola, providing it does not rain. We are praying for sunshine!! Yes we are, because 20 people will not fit in my house, unless we eat in shifts!

I am inspired by other people's gardens. No matter how big or small they are, there is always something interesting, a plant or a layout or a piece of garden art......Yes, there is always something wonderful.

I am creating a red, black and tan string quilt.

I am learning how to use Dreamweaver, again.

I am grateful for memories and old photographs.

I am reading The Witch of Blackbird Pond. I know that it is fifth grade literature, but it is such a good little story. And, in case you have never read it, it has nothing, at all, to do with witches.

I really need to pull the weeds in my berry patch, but I don't feel like it. So, I guess it will just have to be a job for next week.

I really want to have a lot of sweat peas in the garden this year.

Outside everything is green and blooming and beautiful! The lilacs are gorgeous this year!

In my kitchen there is a lot of Easter Candy.

This week has been a tussle between spring and winter. A little rain, and little sunshine. Some days a sweater some days not. A little bit windy with a lot of big white clouds. Yes, spring time is coming, and it will be here to stay very, very soon.

A photo thought about: Easter, from way back when.

1 comment:

  1. Who are those little girls? Surely it's not your grown-up daughters! They were adorable...and still are!

    ReplyDelete