Monday, February 1, 2010

Surprise!

My sweet hubby has had a little time off the last couple of weeks, all part of the ebb and flow of construction work. Sometimes it works in my favor, and sometimes it is hugely distracting. Well, last week was a week of favor.

I had spent one afternoon sewing with a friend over in Morro Bay. When I left my house he was out toodling around in our yard. (He will tell you that he does NOT toodle, he is WORKING!) Well, when I got home, I had this FABULOUS surprise waiting for me!



I have wanted a pergola for a long time. And now, I actually have one! And the best part of all is that it did not cost a single penny!! He built it with salvaged wood for a recent remodel.

I will post a final photo after it is all painted and planted and moved into. Very exciting for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment