Thursday, February 25, 2010

Little Notions 1

Yesterday I was reading through some mighty cute and inspiring blogs! It is very easy to get lost in these blog hops. It is like a series of rabbit trails that have the potential to never end. And, my how the time can get away from you!!

I came across one blog with a little journal entry. It was so sweet, and reminded me of the many nature and vacation journals that my daughters, (and sometimes me and my guy) have kept over the years. Good ol' Memory Lane, you can get lost there too!

A weekly journal entry sounds fun to me so I am going to give it a whirl!
Little Notions
Friday, Feb 26, 2010

I believe that our city council meetings are too long! Not that I attend these myself, mind you. But my guy does. And in order to accommodate these extremely long meetings, I have to serve dinner extra early and go to bed alone. That is too long, in my book.

I hope some cookies have magically appeared in my pantry!

I just love my guy. He is such a great husband and dad. And he works hard to take good care of his "three girls".

I am inspired by nature, for sure. To look on all that God has made, in all of it's diversity and endless size and color variations, and to know that He created it from nothing. Now that is inspirational.

I am creating a black and green basket quilt from the "Kiwi" line of fabrics.

I am learning to write a business plan. And, it is no fun.

I am grateful for good friends and dinner parties!

I am reading Jane Eyre, again.

I really need to find some more good egg recipes. My hens have gone crazy. They have laid 5 dozen eggs in the last 4 days, and there are only 14 of them. I think that they must just be walking along, shooting out eggs!

I really want to go to Italy....and France...and Spain...and Germany...

Outside I can see all of my hens in the street. They are drawn to that road like a kid to candy. I hope they don't lay any eggs while they are down there. Although...

In my kitchen is everything I need to serve 3 courses of fondue at my little dinner party tonight. YUM.

This week we put a new rug in our bedroom, and it looks fabulous!


A photo thought
about spring:


TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment