Monday, February 8, 2010

It May Be Contagiuos!

Now here's the thing: Last year my friend Melanie got me started on this idea of finishing 1 unfinished project per month for 1 year. Seems like a good idea, not too overwhelming and with plenty to show by the end of the year. So, I dug through all of my projects and decided that I had so many that I better do 2 a month so I could get most of them done. I stuck with it, even when I did not think I was going to be able to find the time, and by the end of the year there were 24 finished projects. 24! I was so happy. Then.........

I realized that there were still quite a few projects left. And as I rounded up the "stragglers" I kept coming across more and more and more. The final count for 2010 is 42, that's right 42. That means that a year ago there were 64 UFOs in my house. Sick. That is what this is, sick.

I have listed them in the sidebar, and hope to keep the 2 a month schedule going. Which means that in September of 2011 I should have all of them done. Does anyone out there feel my pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment