Monday, January 4, 2010

Spring Has Sprung?

We finally took our Christmas tree down. We like to put our tree in front of the bay window, it looks nice there, and it is really the only place for it. The down side, is that it blocks almost all of the natural light that comes in through that window.

Every year it, as soon as the tree comes down, it seems like spring to me. The whole room lights up and looks so bright a lovely. And, it seems so much bigger. Today it was quite nice outside and the sun was streaming in so beautifully.


My living room looks totally bare in this photo, but it isn't!
Now, the little quilt on top of the trunk is new. I made several of them as Christmas gifts, and this one was extra. Lucky me!

1 comment:

  1. kinda surprised you didn't give me the purple one! It's so cute! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete